This Is It

For years we have been saying things like "We need to do something big". I have said "I want to do this" or "Why don't we do that". Well, the time has come.
We are people who desire a lot from life. We want to incorporate the world into our lives and our lives into the world. Whatever I do in life, it needs to involve India and traveling. For Leigh, it is Bolivia, for Karen, South Africa, for Ellyn, Brazil, for Evan, I don't know, for Momo, ghetto children, tennis, and children, for Annie, Economics, anywheres out West, and Camp, and for Lauren, Jewish people and Camp? I know I am forgetting some heads!!!! Sorry.
Either way, I have made this blog (the idea came up whilst talking to Leighberthal today) so that we can bounce ideas off each other, talk about things we want to do, discuss our work (the good things and the bad), tell stories, and stay connected to eachother.
Can we please make something happen? I want to change the world with you people. I am not kidding.
Check out this website: http://www.ashoka.org
Discuss.
1 Comments:
ok first of all, what i want to do in life is not Economics . i am just trying to learn the capitalist system so i can abuse it later.
for a good cause.
secondly- this website is Just What the Dr. Ordered!!!
and by dr i mean dr. black of the jon variety. THANK YOU for galvanizing energies of positive amazing people because we ARE meant to do something meaningful and AMAZING and we ARE going to intermingle our passions and interests to make some changes!!
eeoee!!
and i hope, for my part, that orphans/foster kiddies can be included. and the environment.
this blog is amazing.
have you ever heard of idea parties? this is like an online idea party! wwwwwowwww.
im in.
peace.
Post a Comment
<< Home